25.0 - Sunflower - Introducing WebSSH Brain : Generative AI that powers your work about command line
Give it a short command prompt and it will try to generate the best snippet for you. If you need to learn about a command output, error code or other computing related sentence : let WebSSH Brain explain it to you by using few but strong words.
Privacy & Security by design :
- No data is sent without your action.
- No data of your device or your servers or settings are sent.
- Only data you input manually are being sent with your action.
- No data is retained on WebSSH servers.
- No data training is conducted.
- Disabled by default.
To enable WebSSH Brain :
- On iOS : iOS Settings > WebSSH > Brain > Brain Status > Enabled
- On macOS : WebSSH > Settings > Brain > Brain Status > Enabled
To use WebSSH Brain :
- To launch Brain Snippet : go to the snippet modal dialog as usual, then tap on the Brain icon
- To launch Brain Explain on macOS : select text inside terminal, open context menu, selection, choose explain
- To launch Brain Explain on iOS : Show the scrollback buffer, select text, choose explain context menu
WebSSH Brain requires iOS 17 or macOS 14
Read more about WebSSH Brain
Have any concern about WebSSH Brain? Contact me
All the help you need when you need it
Hey there I'm isontheline maintainer of WebSSH, the awesome iOS / macOS SSH, SFTP and Port Forwarding client that you use everyday!
Have a nice day
25 - Sunflower
If you encounter any catastrophic bug , it's time to submit a bug report for the upcoming milestone. You can also learn about features added / changed / removed inside the next version of WebSSH. Of course you can Enroll to Beta Releases in order to reach the stars