How to launch multiple SSH or SFTP connections?
In order to use multiple features at same time (SSH, SFTP, mashREPL, ping, ...), you can either launch a new window (
Cmd + N) or a new tab :
- macOS Menu Bar > View
- Show All Tabs
- Press the "+" button
You can either launch a new window or split one :
- Press the three dots "..." on top of your iPad status bar
- Press (+) to add a new window or choose to split the screen
It's easy as :
- Launch a SSH or SFTP connection
- Press the "multiple windows" top left icon on the navigation bar
- Choose "New tab"
- Launch another SSH or SFTP connection
- Switch between connections by using the "multiple windows" top left icon on the navigation bar
Last update: May 23, 2022