Switch WebSSH UI Language
iPhone & iPad
Ensure your device has multiple languages enabled
Check that your iPhone / iPad has multiple languages enabled :
- iOS Settings
- Language & Region
- Other Languages
- Add another language if needed
You don't have to switch your device to the added language. You can stay on your native language for your overall system language.
- Go to iOS Settings screen
- Scroll down until you see WebSSH app and tap on it
- Choose the language to use under "Preferred Language"
When you switch to another language WebSSH will be relaunched in order to take effect.
- Go to "System Preferences" on your Mac
- Choose "Language & Region"
- Choose the "Apps" tab
- Click the "+" button
- Choose WebSSH app on the list
- Choose the language you want to use
You will be asked to restart WebSSH in order to take effect.